Re: PG-Git usernames

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: PG-Git usernames
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 15:50, Gurjeet Singh <singh.gurjeet@gmail.com> wrote:
> I hope this is the right forum to talk about git.postgresql.org
>
> My community login is singh.gurjeet, but our setup seems to not like the
> special character there; users/singh.gurjeet/postgres is rejected.
>
> Would it be a problem if I requested users/gsingh/postgres ? I hope that
> doesn't cause any trouble with gitweb or anything. Or can it be allowed to
> have the preiod character there?

That should be fine. I'm sure we could adapt the software to allow
periods, but there is no tie between the directory and the username,
so you can just use that. Or just "singhgurjeet" without the period.

Or you could just use github which gives you more features at the same cost ;)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/