Re: Postgres in FIPS

От Kenneth Buckler
Тема Re: Postgres in FIPS
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Something to think about here....does your database actually require
encryption?  Or is the encryption handled between remote user and
application?
If your database is shared locally on the same server as your
application, then you shouldn't need FIPS encryption since the
communication between database and application never leaves the
system.
Unless you have really strict application requirements.

Ken