Re: How to import *.sql file to postgresql database

От Andre Lopes
Тема Re: How to import *.sql file to postgresql database
Дата
Re: How to import *.sql file to postgresql database  (Rory Campbell-Lange <rory@campbell-lange.net>)
Список pgsql-general
If I do this command gives me the same error:

[quote]
ERROR:  invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0xff
HINT:  This error can also happen if the byte sequence does not match the encoding expected by the server, which is controlled by "client_encoding".
[/quote]

What more can I do?

Best Regards,