where are the query output tuples stored

От Qiqi YU
Тема where are the query output tuples stored
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi everyone,

I am currently working on a PgAdmin project. The thing is I need to
retrieve the query output tuples (Before they are inserted into the
table in the output panel). Does anyone know where are these output
tuples stored?
I have been stuck on this problem. Hope someone could help me. Thanks
a lot! Really appreciate it!

Regards
Kevin