Re: pgAgent installation fails - LIBPQ.DLL is missing - PostgreSQL 9.0.2 x64 - 2008 Windows Server x64

От Stane Mikolič
Тема Re: pgAgent installation fails - LIBPQ.DLL is missing - PostgreSQL 9.0.2 x64 - 2008 Windows Server x64
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,

Piotr, your workaroudn works like magic.

What I did...

1. install 9.0.2 x32 on the same machine
2. copy the files from your list to pgAgent folder --> except
comerr32.dll which I couldn't find on my system.
3. uninstal x32 version
4. run "C:\Program Files\pgAdmin III\pgAgent.exe" INSTALL pgagent -u
OSUser -p OSUSerPassword <connect-string>
  - as OSuser I used postgres user which was created during the
installation. I tried with Administrator user but service failed due
to logon
  running from pgAgent director the command was: pgAgent.exe INSTALL
pgAgent -u postreg -p my_password hostaddr=127.0.0.1 dbname=postgres
user=postgres password=my_password

5. net start pgagent

Works like a charm!

Thank you for your help.