Re: patch: Add JSON datatype to PostgreSQL (GSoC, WIP)

От Massa, Harald Armin
Тема Re: patch: Add JSON datatype to PostgreSQL (GSoC, WIP)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I, for one, think it would be great if the JSON datatype were all in
> core :-)  However, if and how much JSON code should go into core >is up for discussion.  Thoughts, anyone?

in my opinion: As soon as possible. Spinning PostgreSQL as the
Ajax-enabled-database has many great uses.

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare

От: Joseph Adams
Сообщение: patch: utf8_to_unicode (trivial)
От: Jaime Casanova
Сообщение: Re: including backend ID in relpath of temp rels - updated patch