regarding functions and storedprocedures

От siva kiran balijepalli
Тема regarding functions and storedprocedures
Дата
Re: regarding functions and storedprocedures  (Vibhor Kumar <vibhor.kumar@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-novice
Hi vibhor,

              If there is no difference between functions and stored procedures, my doubt i show does the server know whether we are writing a function or stored procedure. As per my knowledge in oracle a function must return a value where as stored procedure cannot. IS this also true in postgresql. If yes how can we acheive it?

thanks and regards
sivakiran.B