Re: pgAdmin III commit: Pull keywords dynamically from PostgreSQL headers

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: pgAdmin III commit: Pull keywords dynamically from PostgreSQL headers
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
What version of PostgreSQL are you using? And how was it installed?

//Magnus

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 17:34, Jasmin Dizdarevic
<jasmin.dizdarevic@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> since this patch is applied, i can't build
> pgAdmin. %pgdir%\include\server\parser doesn't contain a gram.h file.
> What I'm doing wrong?
> Ty
> Jasmin
>
> 2011/1/5 Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 06:05, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com>
>> wrote:

>>> You're right.
>>> This patch should only be applied on master.
>>
>>  Thanks, confirmed and applied.

Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin III commit: Pull keywords dynamically from PostgreSQL headers
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin III commit: Pull keywords dynamically from PostgreSQL headers