Re: wxWidgets 2.9 build

От Dave Page
Тема Re: wxWidgets 2.9 build
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 9:31 PM, Peter Geoghegan
<peter.geoghegan86@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 22 January 2011 21:25, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>> Hmm - I'm currently wondering if we should enumerate all the
>> committers to that part of the wx tree (but not the bakefile, as we
>> wouldn't use it), and see if we can get permission from the rest of
>> them to relicence the code.
>>
>> That should make life much easier, as we could just add the code to
>> our source tree, and use our own build system.
>
> +1.
>
> Is this something that you've actually made some headway on?

I had a brief look to see if it was clear there were more contributors
than just Julian, but that's it.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: wxWidgets 2.9 build
От: Hiroshi Saito
Сообщение: pgAdmin website commit: mail address change.