Re: Incrementally Updated Backups

От Gabe Nell
Тема Re: Incrementally Updated Backups
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> That section has been removed from the current 9.0 docs because we are
> unsure it works.

Hmm. So the only way to make a consistent backup from a standby server
is to shut down the standby first? Or is even that problematic?

Would it change anything if we are able to guarantee that the
filesystem is snapshotted as a point-in-time snapshot by using LVM or
on Amazon EC2 by snapshotting an EBS volume?

Thanks

Gabe

Сообщение: Re: Incrementally Updated Backups
Сообщение: Re: Incrementally Updated Backups