Re: Performance problem in textanycat/anytextcat

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: Performance problem in textanycat/anytextcat
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 10:16 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Jaime Casanova <jaime@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
>> On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 8:51 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>>> Is it reasonable to fix this now, and if so should I bump catversion
>>> or leave it alone?  My own preference is to fix it in pg_proc.h but
>>> not touch catversion; but you could argue that different ways.
>
>> are you planning to backpatch this?
>
> I wasn't planning to; as you say, without field complaints it doesn't
> seem compelling to fix in existing releases.

ok, then is up to you if you think that it is worth an initdb in
beta... i still think is excessive...
btw, is it worth documenting that somewhere for older releases?

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Soporte y capacitación de PostgreSQL

Сообщение: Re: Performance problem in textanycat/anytextcat
Сообщение: Re: Performance problem in textanycat/anytextcat