Re: Re: Error on Windows server could not open relation base/xxx/xxx Permission denied

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Re: Error on Windows server could not open relation base/xxx/xxx Permission denied
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 15:58, Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net> wrote:
> Magnus Hagander, 07.06.2010 15:52:
>>>
>>> Some AV software probably behaves fine.
>>
>> Probably.
>
> In case anyone is interested:
>
> I have two development computers that run Postgres on Windows XP.
> One with Avira the other with Sophos.
>
> Neither has or had any problems installing or running Postgres

What kind of load do the systems have? Particularly, how many
parallell connections? That seems to push things over the edge more
often than high transaction single-user ones.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Сообщение: Re: Error on Windows server could not open relation base/xxx/xxx Permission denied
Сообщение: Re: Error on Windows server could not open relation base/xxx/xxx Permission denied