Re: Large (almost 50%!) performance drop after upgrading to 8.4.4?

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Large (almost 50%!) performance drop after upgrading to 8.4.4?
Дата
Re: Large (almost 50%!) performance drop after upgrading to 8.4.4?  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgsql-performance
On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 6:56 AM, Max Williams <Max.Williams@mflow.com> wrote:
> Any input? I can reproduce these numbers consistently. If you need more
> information then just let me know. By the way, I am a new postgresql user so
> my experience is limited.

Maybe different compile options?  If we'd really slowed things down by
50% between 8.4.3 and 8.4.4, there'd be an awful lot of people
screaming about it...

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company