Re: gSoC - ADD MERGE COMMAND - code patch submission

От Boxuan Zhai
Тема Re: gSoC - ADD MERGE COMMAND - code patch submission
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Thanks for all these feedback.

I found that people have problems on running my codes, which probably comes from my nonstandard submission format. I can compile, install and initialize postgres in my own machine. The system accepts MERGE command and will throw an error when it runs into the executor, which cannot recognize the MERGE command type so far.

I will make a standard patch as soon as possible. Sorry for the troubles.

Yours Boxuan

2010/7/11 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
> On lör, 2010-07-10 at 12:45 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I believe the project standard is to make things readable
>> in an 80-column window --- anyone have an objection to stating that
>> explicitly?

> Is that what pgindent reformats it to?

pgindent tries to leave a character or two to spare, IIRC, so its target
is probably 78 or thereabouts.

Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add a hook in ExecCheckRTPerms().
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add a hook in ExecCheckRTPerms().