Re: Japanese 9.0 beta docs

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: Japanese 9.0 beta docs
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 15 June 2010 13:33, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
Le 15/06/2010 14:17, Thom Brown a écrit :
> I was torn about whether this is for www or docs, but what the hell...
>
> I noticed there aren't any 9.0 beta docs for our fellow Japanese users:
> http://www.postgresql.jp/document/

Wow, they have translations of the manuals since 6.3.2. I'm definitely
impressed. I've never even used 6.3.

> This suggests that 9.0 docs might not be available for final release.
> Is this already being looked at by anyone?

AFAICT, no translated manuals are available for 9.0 yet. The french one
is still under hard work, for example.

Ah, okay.  It's a shame that it's more difficult to beta test for Japanese folk... unless they happen to understand English anyway.

Thom

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: