Re: Enabling all backup options

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Enabling all backup options
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 13:43, RP Khare
<passionate_programmer@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I installed EnterpriseDB PostgreSQL Plus Standard Server R2 and I want to
> enable each and every feature related to recovery. I want to enable WAL and
> other features so that at the time of disaster, my database recovery is
> guaranteed.

If you're using PostgreSQL Plus, you should be contacting
EnterpriseDB, or use their forums, for support. While it's mostly
PostgreSQL, it is bundled with a number of other products, so "each
and every feature" may mean something else there.

If you're only talking about the features also included in PostgreSQL,
you should start by reading the chapters at
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/backup.html.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/