Re: Redundant database objects.

От Andrew Bartley
Тема Re: Redundant database objects.
Дата
Re: Redundant database objects.  (Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Alexander,

Wish i had thought of that.

I still need some way of finding redundant functions

Thanks again

Andrew

On 13 July 2010 15:38, Alexander Pyhalov <alp@rsu.ru> wrote:
Hello.
When we moved old projects from postgresql 7.x to 8.4, I just looked at modification time for files in base/<dboid>/<toid> . So, I could determine, that some databases were inactive (precisely,not updated) for about a year and move them to archive...

Andrew Bartley wrote:

Is there an effective way to identify these objects using the stats tables?  Something like a last accessed/used or some such column?
Any suggestions welcomed.
Thanks

Andrew Bartley
Aimstats Pty Ltd