Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Still more tweaking of git_changelog.

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Still more tweaking of git_changelog.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 9:14 PM, Gurjeet Singh <singh.gurjeet@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 3:03 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 8:24 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> >

>> I maintain that if someone else whacked around one of your commits the
>> way you whacked this around, you'd bite their head off.
>>

> :) Yes, he would. And you are not being any less forgiving either.
>
> #ilovepostgrescommunity

I actually do love the PostgreSQL community, and I really enjoy
working with Tom.  This does not mean that we won't disagree about
things some times, and I do put on my flame-retardant undergarments
every time I sit down to read -hackers.  That's OK.  It's still an
awesome community, and that is why I put the time and effort into it
that I do (he writes at 9PM on a Sunday night).

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company

Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Still more tweaking of git_changelog.
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Still more tweaking of git_changelog.