Fwd: Can't post to hackers mailing list

От Robert Haas
Тема Fwd: Can't post to hackers mailing list
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Any idea why this is happening?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 4:45 PM
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>,
Itagaki Takahiro <itagaki.takahiro@gmail.com>, Oleg Bartunov
<oleg@sai.msu.su>

Hello!

I've prepared tiny patch to fix picksplit function in the cube contrib
module and sent it to hackers mailing list in monday. It wasn't posted
to mailing list. I sent my letter another time, but result is the
same: my letter is still not posted to mailing list. I added patch to
commitfest, but now link to the patch is broken. I have questions:
1) Do we have some troubles with mailing list moderation? May be
moderator have a vacation now?
2) What is condition to have possibility to post to mailing list
without moderation?

----
With best regards,
Alexander Korotkov.