Database Port Problem in PostgreSQL Installation.

От shubhadeep chattopadhyay
Тема Database Port Problem in PostgreSQL Installation.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
hello dear

My Name is Shubhadeep Chattopadhyay.I am Software Developer in a IT Company in india.I have some problem with postgre sql installation when I am installing adempiere on my machine.To install postgresql the default database port is 5432 but in my machine the 5432 port is not free.Then if i am continue the installation with 5433 port then at time of adempiere installation, there is an error of database port 5432(Some JDBC Connection).How can i solve this problem.please give me a reply with in detail steps of installation as soon as possible.

thanks & regards

Shubhadeep Chattopadhyay
Software Developer
Albatross Software Services Pvt. Ltd.