Re: patch: tsearch - some memory diet

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: patch: tsearch - some memory diet
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

2010/10/1 Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>:
> On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 11:30 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 1:30 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>>> In the particular case here, the dictionary structures could probably
>>> safely use such a context type, but I'm not sure it's worth bothering
>>> if the long-term plan is to implement a precompiler.  There would be
>>> no need for this after the precompiled representation is installed,
>>> because that'd just be one big hunk of memory anyway.
>>
>> Rather than inventing something more complex, I'm inclined to say we
>> should just go ahead and apply this more or less as Pavel wrote it.  I
>> haven't tried to reproduce Pavel's results, but I assume that they are
>> accurate and that's a pretty big savings for a pretty trivial amount
>> of code.  If it gets thrown away later when/if someone codes up a
>> precompiler, no harm done.
>
> I tried to reproduce Pavel's results this afternoon and failed.  I
> read the documentation:
>
> http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/textsearch-dictionaries.html#TEXTSEARCH-ISPELL-DICTIONARY
>
> ...and I followed the link to ispell.  And I installed it from
> MacPorts.  And then I built it by hand, too.  And I'm still confused.
> Because I don't see anything in either set of results that looks like
> the right set of files to use with CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY.
> What am I doing wrong?

download http://www.pgsql.cz/data/czech.tar.gz and unpack it to
pgsql/share/tsearch_data

as superuser do

CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY cspell  (template=ispell, dictfile = czech, afffile=czech, stopwords=czech);
CREATE TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION cs (copy=english);
ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION cs  ALTER MAPPING FOR word, asciiword WITH cspell, simple;

and then postgres=# select * from ts_debug('cs','Příliš žluťoučký kůň
se napil žluté vody');

maybe try to read
http://www.april-child.com/blog/2007/06/25/tsearch2-utf8-czech-czech-utf-8-support-for-tsearch2-postgresql-82/

Regards