Re: hstore ==> and deprecate =>

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: hstore ==> and deprecate =>
Дата
Re: hstore ==> and deprecate =>  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: hstore ==> and deprecate =>  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 10:55 PM, David E. Wheeler <david@kineticode.com> wrote:
> On Jun 15, 2010, at 6:58 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
>
>> Well, the idea is it's like logical-and - give me only those keys that
>> appear on both sides...
>
> Yeah, but => doesn't return the keys, -> does. => returns an hstore.
>
>> If there is a critical mass of votes for one of these options, I'm
>> fine with whatever.
>
> Put me down for +>.

Since there are no other votes for that option (or, indeed, any other
option), I'm going to go with my original instinct and change hstore
=> text[] to hstore & text[].  Patch to do that is attached.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: streaming replication breaks horribly if master crashes
Сообщение: Re: streaming replication breaks horribly if master crashes