Re: Read problem from Bytea column

От Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
Тема Re: Read problem from Bytea column
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Francisco Figueiredo Jr

Sent from my Android phone.

Em 21/01/2011 13:50, "orgilhp" <orgilhp@gmail.com> escreveu:

> Hello,

Hello!

> I have postgresql 8.3.9 database. Now I am working on reading file
> from bytea data and save to filesystem.
> I am using Npgsql.dll on c#.net.

Which version of Npgsql are you using?

Your code is ok and should be working. More info can be get from "Working with binary data and bytea datatype" section of npgsql user manual.

Did you try another npgsql version? If it works in another version, please, fill a bug report so we can fix it.

Thanks in advance!