Re: How to share the result data of separated plan

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: How to share the result data of separated plan
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 1:36 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> You've now vetoed both "using the same snapshot" and "using different
>> snapshots" at different points in time.
>
> Yeah, I did change my mind between 2009-10 and 2010-02.  I was not aware
> that I'm not allowed to change my mind ...

I didn't mean to say that you aren't, just that it's hard to hit a
moving target.  As far as I was aware until yesterday, your 2009-10
opinion was still the most current one.  Your email also gave the
(perhaps incorrect) impression that you didn't remember the previous
conversations on this topic.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company