Re: Doc search fail

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Doc search fail
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 04:10, Joshua Tolley <eggyknap@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 09:24:37PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> Joshua Tolley wrote:
>> -- Start of PGP signed section.
>> > From postgresql.org/docs, I search for "recovery.conf". The first link it
>> > gives me is http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/backup-online.html,
>> > which gives me a 404.
>>
>> I can confirm the URL is 404.  I was not able to generate the URL via a
>> search.
>
> Interesting. I just did it again, to be sure it hadn't changed, on a browser
> with an empty cache:
>
> 1) Go here: http://www.postgresql.org/docs/
> 2) Enter "recovery.conf" in the search box, top right corner and press
> "Search"
>
> It tells me "Based on your search term, we recommend the following links:
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/backup-online.html"

yeah, that's not actually built off the search results, that's coming
from the irc docbot. But whomever i twas (can't remember - it's been
more than one person) that was supposed to make that thing sync live
or something like that never finished it.

I've removed the URL from it for now. For future reference the only
way to do that is direct SQL :(

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/