PostgreSQL 9.0 service error : The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

От tuanhoanganh
Тема PostgreSQL 9.0 service error : The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yesterday, my postgresql 9.0 service run well with user postgres. But today when it start, it have error  "The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion."
When I change my user start service to "Local System Account" and check "Allow service to interact with desktop", postgresql service start well.

I have install dotNet framework 3.5 SP1 (include dotNet framework 1 Sp 1) on windows 2003

How to fix error.
Thanks in advance

Tuan Hoang Anh

Сообщение: Re: Subselect AS and Where clause
Сообщение: Re: Subselect AS and Where clause