PGDay Europe 2010 schedule announced

От Dave Page
Тема PGDay Europe 2010 schedule announced
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
I'm pleased to be able to say that the schedule for this year's PGDay
Europe conference in Stuttgart, Germany on the 6th - 8th December 2010
is now available.

We have a bumper crop of talks this year, with 13 sessions in German,
26 in English, 2 keynotes and a key signing party!

We're pleased to welcome Free and Open Source veteran, Simon Phipps as
the presenter of our opening keynote. Simon is well known for his
involvement with various organisations including GNOME, OpenSolaris
and OpenJDK and will be talking about some of the changes we've been
seeing in the Open Source world recently as projects evolve and
corporate involvement changes. He is perhaps best known for his role
as Chief Open Source Officer at Sun Microsystems where he oversaw the
companies Open Source activities.

Of course, we also have some great technical talks lined up for
developers, DBAs and people considering using or deploying Postgres,
on topics such as PostGIS, application development, PostgreSQL
internals, clustering and replication and more all in the comfortable
surroundings of a top hotel.

For the first time we've also added a day of training sessions to the
schedule this year (at extra cost). Training will be available on
PostgreSQL administration, application development and PostGIS, with
some courses in German and some in English.

As always, we reserve the right to adjust the schedule in the event of
unforeseen circumstances.

So, if you haven't done so already, head on over to the website and
register your attendance at the conference. You won't regret it!

Website: http://2010.pgday.eu/
Schedule: http://2010.pgday.eu/schedule
Registration: http://2010.pgday.eu/register

See you in Stuttgart!