Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 11 September 2010 22:10, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> Robert Haas wrote:

>> > I still think the colored backgrounds are overused, and there's way too
>> > much bold text. ?AFAICS all the fixed-width-font text is now bold too,
>> > to no improvement in readability.
>>
>> It's way too much boldface for my taste, too.  I am not sure I agree
>> that the colored backgrounds are overused.
>
> I think you should look at Thom's version, which is more current:
>
>        http://pgweb.darkixion.com:8081/docs/8.4/static/sql-syntax-lexical.html

Right, I've had a moment to made some changes.  I've tweaked the
javascript and went with the != comparison and   changes.  Also I
think I *was* mistaken with not introducing bold for a set of
keywords.  Obviously I sneaked that in at some point to see how it
would look but didn't recall doing so.

So the latest changes are on my version (like your link above) again.
Have I missed anyone's existing recommendations out?  How's it look in
Konqueror?  I think it does look less brash than before; I think Tom
was right that it was too in-your-face.  Does it need toning down
more?  Other suggestions?

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements
Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements