Re: gincostestimate

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: gincostestimate
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 1:19 PM, Jan Urbański <wulczer@wulczer.org> wrote:
> The patch has lots of statements like if ( GinPageIsLeaf(page) ), that is
> with extra space between the outer parenthesis and the condition, which
> AFAIK is not the project style. I guess pgindent fixes that, so it's no big
> deal.

It's better if these get cleaned up.  pgindent will fix it eventually,
but the less stuff pgindent has to touch, the less likelihood there is
of breaking outstanding patches when it's run.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company

Сообщение: Re: reducing NUMERIC size for 9.1
Сообщение: Re: reducing NUMERIC size for 9.1