Re: [BUGS] BUG #5305: Postgres service stops when closing Windows session

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #5305: Postgres service stops when closing Windows session
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 19:30, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> So, it's been tested by at leasdt one EDB customer with success.
>
>> Do we want to sneak this in before we release 9.0.0?
>
> I think we had consensus on applying the simple fix as far back as we
> have the deadman switch code.  If you can get it done in the next
> few hours, go ahead.

Done.

Anybody with a win32 buildfarm member - if you can give it a kick to
make sure it does a run ASAP, please do so.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Сообщение: Re: Progress indication prototype
Сообщение: Re: Progress indication prototype