Re: JDBC4 with SQLXML and postgresql-8.4-702.jdbc4.jar

От Michael musset
Тема Re: JDBC4 with SQLXML and postgresql-8.4-702.jdbc4.jar
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
So, what I have to do ?

i've tried to convert my xml into String but it still doesn't work :

ret.updateString("DATA", myXmlString);

the error appear when i did a updaterow in my resultset

the error is:

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: column "DATA" is of type xml but expression is of type character varying
  Hint: You will need to rewrite or cast the expression.

how can i do that ?

thanks for the help,