pgAdmin III: comments on PPAS 9.0 functions not working properly

От Nikhil S
Тема pgAdmin III: comments on PPAS 9.0 functions not working properly
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Consider the following PPAS 9.0 function:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION TEST_in_inout_out(A IN INT, B IN OUT INT, C  OUT INT)  RETURN INT
IS
    D INT;
BEGIN
    D := A + B + C;
    RETURN D;
END;

When I click on properties and try to assign a comment to this function, it errors out. In PPAS 9.0, either we do not provide the OUT parameter while assigning the comment or if we are mentioning it, we need to provide the argument type (OUT, INOUT etc.) appropriately. Fixing via the latter route.

PFA, patch for the same.

Regards,
Nikhils
Вложения