Re: Interesting behavior change in 8.2.x

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: Interesting behavior change in 8.2.x
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/20091202174139.F380E753FB7%40cvs.postgresql.org

>  Does anybody know if this change was
> intentional? If so, why?

Yes, it's intentional. It's for preventing 9.0 or later libpq from
causing useless
connection failures when connecting to the old servers.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center