update one table from multiple tables postgres

От akp geek
Тема update one table from multiple tables postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi All -

              I need to update one table with the data from multiple tables.

               1. I have created a trigger on a table table
               2. Create a view with all the logic
               3. created a trigger funtion.
with in the function, I have tried to populate the table, but I am not able to get hold of the data from the other tables where there is no trigger on those tables.

Can you please help giving me suggestion on how to implement it

Kind Regards