Re: Feature request -- export as select into stmts

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: Feature request -- export as select into stmts
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 27 October 2010 11:42, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Le 27/10/2010 01:12, Dave Page a écrit :
>> On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 1:47 AM, Michael Shapiro <mshapiro51@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> What is the proper way to make a feature request?
>>
>> Email the list, as you've done.
>>

> Usually, if I find it interesting, I create a ticket to keep track of
> it. But honestly, I don't understand what is the feature that you want.

I think he wants to be able to use:

SELECT col_a, col_c, col_g FROM my_table LIMIT 3;

to produce something like

INSERT INTO my_table (col_a, col_c, col_g) VALUES (1, 'stuff', true);
INSERT INTO my_table (col_a, col_c, col_g) VALUES (2, 'things', true);
INSERT INTO my_table (col_a, col_c, col_g) VALUES (6, 'misc', false);

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion

Сообщение: Re: Feature request -- export as select into stmts
Сообщение: Re: Feature request -- export as select into stmts