Re: libpython - cannot open shared object file

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: libpython - cannot open shared object file
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 11:20, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 10:19 AM, Tom Wilcox <hungrytom@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> If I use the apt-get facility on Ubuntu is that supposed to get the
>> appropriate postgres version for my OS setup (i.e. 64-bit and Python 2.6) ?
>
> I would assume so. I'm more of a Redhat guy though.

It will - depending on your ubuntu version, of course. (Meaning if
you're on an old version of ubuntu you'll get an old version of pg -
but youll get one compiled against the system you're on). If you do
get an old version, there are usually backports available of the newer
versions.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/