Re: Need Some Recent Information on the Differences between Postgres and MySql

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Need Some Recent Information on the Differences between Postgres and MySql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 9:52 AM, Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com> wrote:

> Didn't PostgreSQL used to have more than 1 storage engine in the past?
>  I thought I read somewhere it did, but it was decided it was a
> compromise on stability and/or quality, so ended up using a single
> kick-ass engine?

Yes, many, many moons ago.

--
Dave Page
The Enterprise Postgres Company

От: Thom Brown
Сообщение: Re: Need Some Recent Information on the Differences between Postgres and MySql
Сообщение: Re: Need Some Recent Information on the Differences between Postgres and MySql