Re: Successful build wxwidgets 2.9.1

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Successful build wxwidgets 2.9.1
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 12:51 AM, Vladimir Kokovic
<vladimir.kokovic@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've made successful build with wxwidgets 2.9.1 !!!
>
> Somebody who knows wxwidgets better than me should test pgAdmin3.

You should follow the -hackers list - Peter Geogehan has been working
on 2.9 compatibility for a month or so, and as of a couple of weeks
back we do have compatibility with SVN trunk (not 2.9.1 - there are
API bugs in that).

It's been tested on Linux and Windows so far - there are still some
odd issues on Mac though.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com