Re: archive_command

От Jun Wang
Тема Re: archive_command
Дата
Re: archive_command  (Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
The document recommends a command as below:

archive_command = 'test ! -f /var/lib/pgsql/backup_in_progress || cp
-i %p /var/lib/pgsql/archive/%f < /dev/null'

How can this be done using windows batch? I tried the following
command, but it did not work:

archive_command = 'if not exist C:\\pgsql\\backup_in_progress || copy
%p C:\\pgsqlarchive\\%f'

The error is:

|| was unexpected at this time.

Thanks.