Re: check_postgres reports most of my tables are unanalyzed for 8 weeks; why isn't autovacuum analyzing them?

От Aleksey Tsalolikhin
Тема Re: check_postgres reports most of my tables are unanalyzed for 8 weeks; why isn't autovacuum analyzing them?
Дата
Ответ на check_postgres reports most of my tables are unanalyzed for 8 weeks; why isn't autovacuum analyzing them?  (Aleksey Tsalolikhin <atsaloli.tech@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: check_postgres reports most of my tables are unanalyzed for 8 weeks; why isn't autovacuum analyzing them?  (Aleksey Tsalolikhin <atsaloli.tech@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I just ran the "last_autovacuum" test of check_postgres, and it reported

7 (of my 100) tables have been autovacuumed more than 1 day ago;
the oldest autovacuum time was 7 weeks ago.

8 more tables in pg_catalog were autovacuumed more than 1 day ago.

Thanks,
-at