Re: Documenting removal of nonnullvalue() and friends

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Documenting removal of nonnullvalue() and friends
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 6:07 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> I find the idea of things being intentionally undocumented quite
>> difficult.  How is someone coming along supposed to know which things
>> are intentionally undocumented and which things are unintentionally
>> undocumented?
>
> They should assume the lack of documentation is intentional.  Six or
> seven years ago your argument might have held some water, but we've
> been quite rigorous about requiring externally-visible features to be
> documented from the get-go.

That just doesn't match my experience.  We goof.  People find it.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Documenting removal of nonnullvalue() and friends
Сообщение: Re: Documenting removal of nonnullvalue() and friends