Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Efficient transaction-controlled synchronous replication.

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Efficient transaction-controlled synchronous replication.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 3:52 AM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> I agree to get rid of write_location.
>
> No, don't remove it.
>
> We seem to be just looking for things to tweak without any purpose.
> Removing this adds nothing for us.
>
> We will have the column in the future, it is there now, so leave it.

Well then can we revert the part of your patch that causes it to not
actually work any more?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Basic Recovery Control functions for use in Hot Standby. Pause,