Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Log replication connections only when log_connections is on

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Log replication connections only when log_connections is on
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 7:55 AM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> How will we diagnose erratic connection problems now?

As Heikki pointed out, the slave still logs this information, so we
can look there.  If that's enough, yeah, you'll have to turn
log_connections on on the master, but I don't think that will be very
frequent, and it's not an unmanageable burden anyway.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company