Re: snapshot generation broken

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: snapshot generation broken
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 10:33, Stefan Kaltenbrunner
<stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> It seems that the git move has broken the generation of the automatic
> snapshot tarballs - has anybody yet looked into what it would take to move
> those to fetching from git?

I think this should be working now. I made this change to mk-snapshot,
and a similar one to mk-stable_snapshot. I have run the snapshot
generation for master, and the one for 8.4 should finish in a
minute or so. I have disabled the cronjobs until someone else has
verified the tarballs.

When I do, I'll also enable generation of snapshots of REL9_0_STABLE.
We currently do back to 8.2 - should we keep that, or drop 8.2?

//Magnus

*** old/mk-snapshot    Wed Sep 22 06:02:02 2010
--- mk-snapshot    Wed Sep 22 07:09:13 2010
***************
*** 8,14 **** export MAKE=gmake export MD5SUM=md5

! export CVSROOT=:ext:scrappy@cvs.postgresql.org:/cvsroot
 export MAKEFLAGS=VERSION=snapshot export TMPDIR=/usr/local/pgsql/snapshot
--- 8,14 ---- export MAKE=gmake export MD5SUM=md5

! export GIT_DIR=/usr/local/pgsql/git/postgresql/.git
 export MAKEFLAGS=VERSION=snapshot export TMPDIR=/usr/local/pgsql/snapshot
***************
*** 19,25 **** then   rm -fr pgsql fi
! /usr/bin/cvs -q export -rHEAD pgsql cd pgsql ./configure export OUTPUTFILE=$($MAKE -s $MAKEFLAGS distdir-location)
--- 19,28 ---- then   rm -fr pgsql fi
! mkdir pgsql
! git fetch
! git archive origin/master | tar xf - -C pgsql
! cd pgsql ./configure export OUTPUTFILE=$($MAKE -s $MAKEFLAGS distdir-location)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/