Re: Sync Rep for 2011CF1

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Sync Rep for 2011CF1
Дата
Re: Sync Rep for 2011CF1  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 11:33 AM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-02-07 at 09:55 -0500, Robert Haas wrote:
>> On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 11:44 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Time's running short - do you have an updated patch?
>>
>> This patch hasn't been updated in more than three weeks.  I assume
>> this should now be marked Returned with Feedback, and we'll revisit
>> synchronous replication for 9.2?
>
> I have time to complete that in next two weeks, but you are right I
> haven't had it in last few weeks.

Well, the current CommitFest ends in one week, and we need to leave
time for someone (Heikki, most likely) to review, so there's really
only a couple of days left.

Bruce's suggestion of having someone else pick it up seems like it
might work.  The obvious candidates are probably Heikki Linnakangas,
Tom Lane, Fujii Masao, and (if you squint a little) me.  I am not
clear that any of those people have the necessary time available
immediately, however.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company