Re: REVIEW: PL/Python table functions

От Hitoshi Harada
Тема Re: REVIEW: PL/Python table functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
2011/2/9 Jan Urbański <wulczer@wulczer.org>:
> I hope this version does the right thing, while still avoiding the
> performance hit of looking up I/O funcs every time a row is returned.
> Actually, PL/Perl *does* look up the I/O funcs every time, so in the
> worst case I can just drop this optimisation. But let's hope I got it
> right this time :)

I tested it on the issue above and things around trigger, and looked
good to me. Although I'm not sure if I understand the code overall,
but the modification where I'm unclear seems covered by the regression
tests.

I mark this "Ready for Committer."

Regards,

--
Hitoshi Harada

Сообщение: Re: Extensions versus pg_upgrade
Сообщение: Re: Extensions versus pg_upgrade