Re: wip: functions median and percentile

От Hitoshi Harada
Тема Re: wip: functions median and percentile
Дата
Re: wip: functions median and percentile  (Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
2010/10/2 Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>:
> Hello
>
> updated version
>  * memsort removed
>  * window aggregate support blocked

I ran this patch and it looks good for committer.
Just one thing, in src/backend/utils/adt/Makefile median.o to compile
the new file is missing.

And I'm now thinking about how to make median happen in window
aggregate. In fact we might fix parse_func.c to distinguish the same
name aggregate and window functions and median() can be implemented
separately from aggregate one. But it's another story than this patch.
For now we can commit the median aggregate only, without window
function support.

Regards,

--
Hitoshi Harada