Re: psycopg and two phase commit

От Daniele Varrazzo
Тема Re: psycopg and two phase commit
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 5:01 PM, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> who is psycopg maintainer, please? Can somebody explains to me, why
> psycopg doesn't support twophase commit still, although some
> implementation was done in summer 2008?

Hello Pavel,

Just wanted to warn you that I have implemented the 2pc protocol in psycopg.

I have this and other patches ready to be merged in the trunk: more
details are available in
http://initd.org/psycopg/articles/2010/11/02/new-features-upcoming-psycopg-release/

I will try to have the patches released soon: definitely before the
PyCon. If you fancy some testing you are welcome.

Best regards,

-- Daniele