Re: Need someone to design and "about 9.0" flyer

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Need someone to design and "about 9.0" flyer
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 15:44, damien@dalibo.info <damien@dalibo.info> wrote:
> Magnus Hagander a écrit :

>>> This is looking pretty darned good.  I'd like to improve some of the
>>> text formatting, though.
>>
>> Agreed.
>>
>> Once notice though - flyers generated like that can't be used
>> commercially in any way (NC on the CC license). Does that mean they
>> can't be handed out at a commercial conference? By vendors? To
>> commercial customers?
>>

> BY-NC-SA is needed because the image itself is BY-NC-SA. If i had the
> choice i would have put it under BY-SA. I'm open to any other CC
> licensed media that could replace the current pictures.

Yes, I know - I'm just wondering if that's going to give us trouble.

> Anyway my understanding is that the purpose of this flyer is already
> "non commercial" because it advertise a new version a free software
> build by a community that doesn't have any commercial activities.
>
> So as a company you can distribute this document to your customers, the
> purpose of the flyer remains "non commercial"....
>
> What you can't do is modify the document to add your company logo or
> describe your company services inside the flyer. I'm not sur this is a
> problem, if it is i can release a BY-SA version of the flyer without the
> front image.

I don't think that's a problem, actually, but we need to be very clear about it.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Сообщение: Re: Need someone to design and "about 9.0" flyer
Сообщение: Re: Need someone to design and "about 9.0" flyer