Re: One-click Installers for 9.1 Alpha 2 (ETA)

От Dave Page
Тема Re: One-click Installers for 9.1 Alpha 2 (ETA)
Дата
Re: One-click Installers for 9.1 Alpha 2 (ETA)  (Stefan Keller <sfkeller@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Richard Broersma
<richard.broersma@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm interested in playing with some of the features in the Alpha 2.
> Is there an ETA for the release for the one-click installer?

I'm not sure if I'll get time to build them this time. Unfortunately
the release of the tarballs coincided with PGWest, so I couldn't do
them then and now have to catch up on a bunch of work. To make matters
worse, the pgAdmin build has changed somewhat on Windows and requires
some effort to update the installers to work again.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company